Would you like to play a role in democratizing data at Ikano Bank? Then BI Developer might be the role for you.
You will be part of Ikano Bank, where we create possibilities for a better living by providing banking and financial services. We do it with different perspectives, natural curiosity and long-term focus. A unique chance for greater responsibility and future opportunities. We are turning to new technologies, new ways of working and transforming our business. Let’s achieve great things together!
Let’s make a difference in finance for the many people
In the role as BI Developer you will join a team responsible for developing BI solutions using QlikView and Qlik Sense Saas, where you will support Ikano Bank on our journey towards a modern BI platform with global reporting and dashboarding based on common terms and definitions and self-service capabilities.
The wider Data & Analytics team is responsible for the banks enterprise data warehouse as well as data quality assurance, regulatory authority reporting and data governance. In your assignment as Qlik Specialist you will be working closely with several departments across the bank as Risk, Finance, Operations and the Customer and Product organisation.
- be responsible for development of BI solutions across Ikano Bank.
- develop proof of concept and prototypes through to delivery of a maintainable solution.
- provide education to the organization to enable effective use of BI tools and self-serve functionality.
- support Ikanos extended Qlik team of developers in the market organizations with quality assurance and training.
- provide support, advice and guidance on all business intelligence aspects to projects and other departments.
- develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
- act as a conduit between the business and the data warehouse team translating business requirements to data deliverables.
We offer you
As BI Developer you will be involved in the entire solution development process, ranging from estimations, requirements gathering, workshops with business/projects, data mapping, data modeling, visualization, testing and documentation. You work closely with the users/customers, leading the work with understanding the data sets and trace discrepancies as well as finding more opportunities to add value for Ikano Bank.
As part of the Data Management team you will truly be in the centre of events of the Bank with opportunity to develop both technically and professionally and build your professional network. We work in an international environment, and you will get the chance to cooperate with colleagues from many different cultures.
This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work smart, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.
Are you the one for Ikano?
To be successful in this role we think you need to be naturally curious with a desire to understand our business and users. We think you are a driven and self-motivated person with great attention to detail, making sure we deliver accurately and on time.
Bachelor’s degree within either Computer Science, Finance or comparable education and/or experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining enterprise BI solutions, preferably with Qlik. If you have experience with other BI solutions, and have an interest in learning Qlik, we would love to hear from you!
- Experience using QlikTech Deployment Framework is a plus
- Experience from the banking industry will be valued
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Basic level of written communication in Swedish is required
Join us now - together we will find a better way
We look forward to receiving your application! For this recruitment we cooperate with Cabeza, please contact (mailto:Malin.Shultz@cabeza.se) for any questions about the role or the process. We are handling applications in a confidential and continuously manner.
Ikano Bank creates possibilities for better living by offering simple, fair and affordable services, enabling a healthy economy for the many people. Our offer includes savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for businesses. We conduct business in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is a part of the Ikano Group, an international group of companies active within banking, real estate, production, insurance, data analytics and retail, who owns 51 % of the Bank. Ingka Group, a strategic partner in the IKEA franchise system, operating 378 IKEA stores in 31 countries, owns the remaining 49 % of Ikano Bank. Ikano Bank’s head office is located in Malmö, Sweden and the company is registered in Älmhult, Sweden where the business was once founded.
Sökord: BI Development, Qlik, Qlik Sense Saas