We at RWE Renewables in Malmö are now looking for our next colleague, we are looking for you who is our next Financial/Performance Controller Onshore Nordic. Do not hesitate, take the chance to join our journey towards a better environment!
About the job
We are looking for a Financial/Performance Controller who acts as a Business Partner for our Onshore Nordic business based in Malmo. Our 90 motivated and focused Controllers at RWE Renewables are working in 10 countries across the globe providing financial services for more than 250 operational assets as well as numerous projects under development and construction. Join us to support the profitable growth of our renewables portfolio by 2-3 Gigawatts p.a. Our culture is amongst others characterized by delivering on our promises and working together as one team. We offer excellent opportunities for you to pro-actively drive change, develop yourself in an international, dynamic team and flexible working environment.
In this role you will, among other things, work with:
* Supporting the Nordic Onshore Wind business across the development and construction value chain by refining, implementing and continuously managing the business performance, i.e.
* Setting up, interpreting, analysing of steering relevant financial and operational KPIs and presentation in a suitable way to the management
* Regular as well as ad-hoc analysis of financial and operational business performance
* Responsible for business partner support, management reporting, business planning and forecasting, variance analysis
* Act as a financial business partner to challenge the business, identify best in class solutions and trends to safeguard the successful development of the business.
* Supporting the Nordic subsidiaries as appropriate or required
* Liaising with internal counterparties within Renewables and the wider RWE group (legal, tax, accounting, finance, risk management, operational teams)
* Developing and continuous improving planning and controlling tools
In order for you who are looking for this exciting and challenging role to get the best conditions, we believe that you have an university degree or equivalent in Economics, Finance or Business Administration. We would like you to have extensive experience, i.e. at least 3-5 years in a controlling / subsidiary management / finance area, preferably with energy business knowledge.
In addition to the above, we would like you to have:
* Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and information and present it in a clear and logical format
* Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills to establish and nurture effective working relationships
* Ability to work successfully across different countries and cultures
* High level of self-organization, personal drive, energy and flexibility
* Familiarity with IFRS, SAP (FI / CO / BI), RACE, WSS and MS Office
* Fluent in English and Swedish.
As a person, we believe that you are responsible, enterprising and independent.
We also believe that you are curious and would like to learn new things, and that you are straightforward in your communication and collaborate well with colleagues. Furthermore, you are a non-prestigious person who is happy to help where needed.
We are about 100 employees in Sweden with headquarters in Malmö. We are part of an energy group with high ambitions for renewable energy, and we are in the starting blocks of our journey together with approximately 3,500 colleagues who work with renewable energy in Europe, North and South America, Asia and the Pacific. In other words, there are good opportunities to develop further within the organization. In your role, you have great freedom to set up your work yourself in the way that suits you. Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and commitment. With us, you get a dynamic job where relationships, development and strategy will be an even bigger part of your day.
In this role, you will be located at our Nordic headquarters in Malmö, the office is located right by the station Triangeln so there are good commuting opportunities to the office.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager:
Matthew Roberts, email@example.com
Welcome to apply today, but no later than November 17th.
Please apply for the role by clicking HERE!