IT Security & Compliance Manager to Saab Kockums
It´s a human right to feel safe. Our mission is to increase security in society, for its citizens and for those whose job it is to protect this right. Do you agree? Apply and become a member of One Security at Saab, where security is prioritized.
We are looking for a Junior IT-security & compliance manager that thrives on working in a dynamic environment with the capacity to handle the unexpected on a daily basis. As an IT-security & compliance manager, you will work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex business environments and projects with high business impact. In your role, you will be responsible for supporting, analyzing and setting the requirements for the business area regarding compliance against internal- and external regulations. The scope varies throughout the entire spectrum of security disciplines, such as physical-, information- and IT-security. You will also support the business in risk mitigations and in identifying and preventing security threats of different nature. As well as raising security awareness, and be the IT & information security point of contact in different campaigns and operations.
Your main tasks will be, but not exclusively:
* Key team member driving IT- and info. security issues with business units, projects and campaigns
* Ensure compliance and that IT- & information security matters are properly represented and acted upon by responsible parties and identify IT compliance gaps
* Design and implement compliance programs, enforce compliance initiatives, build employee awareness for IT- and infomation security. Oversee audits, self-assessments, reviews
* Ensure and maintain security and compliance according with standards
* Maintain standards and controls to comply with national and international regulations
* Support Group IT compliance audits, assessments and reviews
* Manage Information Security Management System & system accreditations
* Incident management, including incident investigations
* Report security incidents and compliance issues to IT Director, Functional Teams and Leadership
You are a true team player, always focusing at the team results, whether the team is the security department, the business area/unit, Saab group functions or Saab as a company.
* A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in IT- and Information security risk management, and be fluent in Swedish as well as advanced in English
* Experience from working with Swedish protective security regulations, including Swedish protective security act and/or similar
* Experience from working IT- & Information security for government authorities or in a global company
* Maintain currency of new and emerging security threats, security frameworks, and regulations
* Provide technical leadership and oversight to organizational technology and security projects
* Experience from working with incident handling and/or incident investigations and ability to build and maintain networks inside and outside your own organization
* The ability to improvise, adapt and overcome the unexpected and experience from working in an international environment
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is of greatest importance that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and a high personal integrity. You understand the need for balanced security in a business driven environment. As an IT-security & compliance manager you are likely to get in contact with classified information, therefore, this position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. This position will have its primary location in either Karlskrona or Malmö but you must be able to travel national and international.
What you will be a part of
At the Security Department we take pride in supporting the business, we always go the extra mile to deliver on time, with precision and always put our customer first. Others look at us as a pragmatic, crucial and an obvious enabler in all aspects of the business. We believe that an open environment, where everyone's opinions and ideas are welcome, are crucial for our future development.
The Security Department consist today of a variety of competences such as site- ,information-, security & risk- and supply chain security managers, security specialist, and last but not least our centre of gravity our security offices. You will work at all our facilities, often in close cooperation with other parts of the Business Area or Group functions, and you will report to the Head of Security Department. Within Saab Security, we have anchored a wide ambition to become world leading in Security Risk Management and other Security professionals refer to us as the company having the best practices in place. Saab is a leading defence and security company with an enduring mission, to help nations keep their people and society safe. Empowered by its 18,000 talented people, Saab constantly pushes the boundaries of technology to create a safer, more sustainable and more equitable world. Business area Kockums is a world leader in its segment in terms of development, production and in-service support of submarines, surface vessels and naval systems.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.