We are looking for a Manager ERP and Application services for Polypeptide Group!
Polypeptide Group is a one of the world’s largest and most successful companies specializing in the manufacturing of therapeutic peptides and related compounds for research and pharmaceutical applications. The peptides they produce are part of several different pharmaceutical products and through their work they are improving the quality of life for many people around the world. Polypeptide Group is constantly growing and as part of this process, they are also able to offer their employees a dynamic and stimulating workplace with great opportunities to grow.
They have 1200 engaged employees located on production facilities in Sweden, USA, Belgium, Switzerland, France and India with head office located in Zug, Switzerland.
Polypeptide Group is seeking to strengthen their Global IS/IT department with someone for the position as Manager ERP and Application services, heading up a team consisting of 10 highly capable colleagues and consultants. You will manage a global team responsible for maintenance, support, release and delivery for their business applications consisting of ERP, CRM, SRM, MES, LIMS, CMMS, QMS and Chromatography system.
Global IS/IT is a global organization dedicated on supporting the business with everything from strategy execution to operational delivery. Global IS/IT is executing on a newly formed and approved IS/IT strategy lifting the company’s capabilities as well as contributing to the overall Strategy for Digitalization.
You will be an essential part of an interesting and challenging digitalization journey for Polypeptide Group´s manufacturing. The upcoming years will consist of many exciting application projects where your leadership and knowledge will play a crucial part in their success.
The position is based in Malmö but your responsibility will be global. You report to the Global Director for IS/IT.
- Head up, coach and strategically lead the global ERP and Application services team.
- Responsible to make sure that application management goals are implemented in the new IS/IT Strategy
- Responsible for the global application roadmap including demand/changes/release and securing its alignment with business needs and Global IS/IT roadmap.
- Responsible for global application supplier relationship and governance.
- Responsible for KPI´s and SLA´s with suppliers.
- Responsible to secure application documentation is delivered according to QA standards and policies.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES AND COMPETENCE THAT ARE MERITORIOUS
- At least 5-10 years experience in managing Applications Management unit/ERP team.
- Experience in leading steering groups for applications projects to secure planning, resource allocation and deliverables.
- Experience from working in manufacturing, pharma or life science industry.
- Experience in Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365.
- Experience in working with ERP, CRM, SRM, MES, LIMS, CMMS, QMS, Chromatography system.
- Experience in working with outsourced Application configuration management.
- Previous experience in managing KPI´s and SLA´s for suppliers/partners.
- As this is a global role, previous experience working within an international matrix organization is an advantage.
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English.
TO BE SUCCESFULL IN THIS ROLE WE BELEIVE YOU TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS
- Developing & Coaching: You are a comfortable leader, providing support and enabling performance in others.
- Communication skills: You express information and thoughts in a clear and mindful way, packaged for the audience in mind.
- Strategic Thinking: You have a holistic and future oriented approach and you are able to break down the vision into actionable objectives.
- Decision making: You evaluate available information, consider different options and make appropriate decisions based on this.
- Result oriented: Once goals and objectives are set, you focus on meeting or exceeding these.
- Building relationships: You are an expert in stakeholder management and build long and stable relationships, both internally and externally.
We hope that we have caught your curiosity and look forward to your application.
Start: Per agreement
Location: Malmö, Sweden
This recruitment process is handled by A-hub (https://www.a-hub.se/) and on Polypeptide´s request, all enquiries regarding this position will be handled by A-hub (https://www.a-hub.se/) and Carl Andersson.