Are you born a natural leader who wants to use those skills at one of Sweden’s most upcoming Tech companies? Are you at the same time a people person who really enjoys helping your colleagues out in high and low? We are now looking for a Junior Area Manager who will be part of our rider organisation at foodora. Besides being part of our fast and cool journey, you will also be an important part of our rider execution and make sure everything runs smoothly on a daily basis, whether it’s recruitment activities, compliance follow ups or development projects. To thrive and succeed in this role you need to see challenges with an optimistic mind, no problem is too big to solve, right? Besides that, a huge part of your job will be to communicate with your colleagues, therefore great communication skills are key. And hey, let’s not forget that we also want you to bring your business mindset! Are you in for a ride? Come join the fun!
WHAT YOU WILL (BUT NOT ONLY) DO
- Execution and administration of high-quality and seamless Rider Processes in the south of Sweden
- This will include Rider recruitment, onboarding, Rider training and staffing
- Drive Rider compliance and performance among Riders
- Creating a compliance and development structure for Riders
- Following-up with Riders in case of non compliance or underperformance
- Initiating and executing development projects, based on fleet segmentation
- Responsionsible for the improvement of local work environment
- Based on engagement survey results, initiated projects to boost Rider engagement
- Making Riders aware of development and career opportunities
- Structured - We are moving fast, everything isn’t in place yet, therefore finding a good structure is key
- Result Oriented - Results, results, results - yes we love great results at foodora. We hope that you love it as much as we do!
- Solutions Oriented - You can find a solution in the most challenging task
- Communicative - You are a solid communicator, who thrives when helping your colleagues out
- Leadership skills - Do you have a natural leader inside of you? In that case we definitely want to take part of that!
- University degree or similar
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and Google suite (Google sheets, Google Slides)
- You can communicate both in Swedish and English, written and spoken
- It will be considered a plus if you have some sort of leadership experience, formal or informal
- It will be considered a plus if you have a driver's licence
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Please check in our instagram foodorapeople.se (https://instagram.com/foodorapeople.se?igshid=12as2gaeoh57g) in the meantime to see what’s going on right now. Who knows, they might be your future colleagues!
WHO WE ARE
We are foodorians, a happy gang of food lovers all eager to create the delivery service of the future! For us, humility, innovation and teamwork make up the cornerstone for our success, combined with a shared entrepreneurial spirit. We are currently breaking new grounds in the industry by completely redefining what a delivery service actually is - therefore, high tempo and flexibility is common and days never look the same (really!).
We are people from all backgrounds, with different experiences and wildly varied ideas and opinions. This is something we value highly, since we fully believe that diversity is what builds our culture and success. We are proud of being an employer for people from all corners of the world and at the same time distinguish ourselves as one of the fastest growing companies within LMD*!
Sure, growth and success is all fun and games, but let’s be clear: it cannot happen at the expense of our sustainability work. Since January 2020 we are a carbon neutral business, not just in Sweden but for our whole European operation. Our goals are ambitious to be leading the way for sustainability within our industry - from supplying 100% electrical transportation to promoting more environmentally friendly food choices, we want to stand for a green future! Are you in?
LMD stands for Last Mile Delivery. That, and many other nerdy abbreviations, is something you’ll come to learn when you start. ;)
- Wellness allowance
- Employee discount at foodora (wohoo!)
- Occupational pension, incl. premium exemption insurance, accident insurance, life insurance
- Awesome AW’s and parties (we can’t wait to have them back)!