At Benify, we help companies around the world become better employers. Our journey started in 2004 in Sweden. Today, Benify is a truly independent, flexible, and agile global technology company offering the market’s leading global benefits and total rewards platform with more than 1,500 clients and 2 million users around the world. Our vision is a world where every employee knows their true value. Our mission is to delivery technology that helps great employers become exceptional ones.
We know that success is not a one-person show; we´re on this journey together, which means we succeed together. Benify has been certified as a great place to work according to the Great Place to Work® institute’s international standard. We’re proud of our culture and we’re confident you will be too.
Do you have technical aptitude, a project leading background and are looking for a position in Malmö, Copenhagen or Stockholm? Are you also good at stake holder management, have an eye for details and are Danish speaking? Great! Benify are now looking for a Project Manager to focus on our Enterprise clients in the Nordics. The position is temporary until 2023, with great chances of extension since we are on an exciting growth journey - towards world domination!
As Project Manager, you will work B2B with end-to-end implementations of our SaaS-solution. You will work independently and be responsible for launching our Enterprise clients, at the same time as you belong to a team of committed colleagues who support and learn from each other. You will work with a large variety of clients in the public and private sector, where the project can vary from 30-600 hours. Primarily, you will be the responsible project manager for launching new functionality on existing clients, launching new clients as well as initiating internal improvements.
As Project Manager, you will also:
• Plan and manage projects on both existing and new customers in the Nordics
• Collaborate with Benify’s internal functions to coordinate and deliver according to our clients wishes
• Work together with many different stakeholders, both internal and external, at the same time to create value
• Have an understanding for the technical set-up and ensure configuration
• Collaborate closely with the Sales and Client Relations department, as well as Tech
• Develop and standardize implementations for clients and ensure client satisfaction
Who are you?
• You have a university degree, probably in economics, marketing, technology or HR
• You have 3-4 years of work experience, where you have been working with client contact, project management and/or in another coordinating role with complex problem-solving
• You have a great technical interest and find IT solutions exciting, maybe even have experience of agile methods
• You are a good communicator with professional language proficiency in Swedish, Danish and English, written and spoken. An additional language is always welcomed at Benify!
• If you also have experience from a SaaS-company in a fast paced environment, that’s a big plus!
As the Project Manager, we see that you have a big technical interest, have an eye for details and are driven to contribute with client satisfaction through a professional and service-oriented approach. You have strong communication skills and your ability to collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders in an efficient way, will be highly valued. It also requires a strong drive and independency in all the projects you take on, to exceed our clients’ expectations. Furthermore, we see that you are a quick learner who can absorb information fast and thrives in an environment where your problem solving skills will come in handy. As a person, you also have a business mindset and enjoys an environment where you get to meet clients and deliver solutions. Finally, you have high ambitions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and manage several tasks at once.
What do we offer you?
At Benify, you get the opportunity to work at an organization where everyone contributes to our success, where everyone helps each other and has fun while doing it. We know that it is our employees who make Benify successful. We not only welcome your ideas, but we also encourage them. Your development is up to you - your initiative, drive, and curiosity are all key factors to your development at Benify, where the opportunities are limitless.
Being experts in benefits, we offer great perks, including access to our benefits platform, a generous health and wellness contribution, flexible working, company innovation days, and conferences. Not only that, but you'll also quickly become part of our incredible and collaborative culture.
Start: As soon as we find our perfect match!
Extent: Full time, 100 %
Location: Malmö, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Sounds like a good match? Ready to make an impact? Great! Apply with your LinkedIn profile or by sending us your CV.
If you have any questions about the position or what it is like to work at Benify, feel free to contact Claes Frid, Head of Delivery Nordics (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Malin Källström, Talent Acquisition Specialist (email@example.com).