For a service minded, structured, communicative and result oriented person this is an exciting opportunity within procurement in a leading supplier of branded consumer goods.
About the position
At Orkla we have a strong, global community of highly competent Procurement professionals who deliver value to all Orkla businesses. We are proud of our network of procurement professionals and we are committed to continue to drive and develop this network to make the best use of the great skills and knowledge we have, learning from each other and continually finding the best ways to collaborate.
Orkla Group Procurement (OGP) is the centralized procurement function which handles procurement of categories that have strategic importance across a number of Orkla businesses. We are in a number of locations in Europe with the majority located in Oslo, Malmo, Stockholm and Vejle. OGP is in a new and exciting phase to secure procurement’s contribution to create value for Orkla. Join us in being part of this exciting journey!
We now have an exciting opportunity to work with two Category teams (Raw Materials and Corporate Services) and to support both Category Managers and Orkla colleagues across many of our different Business Units. You will in this role support commercial processes, work with communication, administration and conduct training in relevant processes/systems. The objective is to support in overall procurement agenda with contracting, continuous improvement, cost development and responsible sourcing.
• Prepare and communicate, internal and external, commercial information such as article lists and contract documents
• Support Category Managers in commercial responsibilities
• Be able to support smaller tender processes with support from Category Managers
• Be the lead in some business processes and system support for the business units, which includes conducting smaller trainings a few times a year
• Support categories in various business reports such as cost development, supplier performance etc.
• Be the main contact and coordinator of a few supplier relationships
• 2-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably within procurement or commercial fields.
• A post-secondary education degree (vocational college or similar) with focus on e.g. procurement, business or finance
• Proficient in one Scandinavian language and English, both spoken and written
• Service- and result oriented
• Some experience in handling small projects
• Ability to communicate and collaborate in an international setting
• High competence in Microsoft Office applications
This position is located in Malmö, Sweden and you can expect some travelling, mainly to your colleagues in Oslo and to Orkla’s plants in the Nordics, Baltics and Central/Eastern Europe.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Orkla is partnering up with Academic Search. Please apply by clicking the link “Apply Now” and attach your CV and a Cover Letter. We want your application no later than November 15th 2020.
If you have questions, please contact Emma Borgelius at Academic Search. Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 708 363 548.
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Orkla is a leading supplier of branded consumer goods to grocery, out-of-home, specialized retail, pharmacy and bakery sector. The Nordic and Baltic regions and selected countries in Central Europe are Orkla’s main markets. The Orkla Group also holds strong positions in selected product categories in India. Orkla ASA is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and its head office is in Oslo, Norway. As of 31 December 2019, Orkla had 18 000 employees. The Group’s turnover in 2019 totaled NOK 44 billion.
About Academic Search International
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se